Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ice Armor Quest = Success :)

Hey Guys, I have great news, my Ice (Wolf Ice, lvl 19 atm) Has learned my favorite spell of all...ICE ARMOR! it Wasnt much of a deal, until I had to fight this frost dude. 1050 health me, him 545, his  minion 450, and one of them is ice. Gee, Thanks Proffeser Greyrose, I LOVE fleeing a battle once in a while when no one can help me ;) ANYWAYS! My 3 favorite parts of this quest. I summoned a ICE WYVERN!

Yes I know, I am small compared to him, And he is big. Sorry I could not get the face -.-
now, On to my next favorite part,  I finally defeated Mr. Frost Collosus with 500+ health



.............i didnt get a picture. CRUD!
Now onto my 3rd favorite ICE ARMO-.... i forgot a period. '.' ICE ARMOR!!!!
The moment of joy...and recieving two tips while i was taking the picture. Oh how I love Wizard101. Well, Thats all I needed to share :P Thanks for Coming to my blog. :)
Sincerely, Alejandro & Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment